It’s been a while since I mentioned how bored I am. Not only have I been out of education for 112 days (I think) but this week, I have been housebound while electricians and painters and builders and the sort ripped out the kitchen and gave us a new one!
So here are the things that have got me through this week!
- Gilmore Girls (I genuinely think that Emily, Lorelai and Rory are based on my Nan, Mum and me)
- The Paralympics!
- Ready meals.
- Victoria on ITV
- Me Before You (I haven’t seen the film but the book had me in tears) and the sequel After You by Jojo Moyes
- Ciaté London Nail Gym and Nails Inc NailKale in Chelsea Embankment Mews
- Insane rain (not the floods though, not cool)
- The Marble Collector by Cecelia Ahern.
- French Spotify (go to the charts and pick by countries- you’ll find so much music you would never hear otherwise)
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- BuzzFeed (I want a pet snails and to start cross stitching now…)
- Six!, Peak and MahJong!! on the Apple Store
- Free NowTV passes
- Writing stupid posts like this one?
So I have potentially 2 or 3 more days of pretending not to be creeped out by the streams of people coming in and out of the house, and then I’ll be able to go out and do interesting things that I can write about and share with everyone!
Till next time!